neither calais or kp in the first round
jesus
Come on people it's about draft time and we have no comments about it! Heres Mel Kipers first round mock.
Kiper's First-Round Projection
No. Team Player School
1 Miami Dolphins Jake Long, OT Michigan
2 St. Louis Rams Chris Long, DE Virginia
3 Atlanta Falcons Glenn Dorsey, DT LSU
4 Oakland Raiders *Darren McFadden, RB Arkansas
5 Kansas City Chiefs *Branden Albert, OT/G Virginia
6 New York Jets *Vernon Gholston, DE Ohio St.
7 New England Patriots (from SF) *Aqib Talib, CB Kansas
8 Baltimore Ravens Matt Ryan, QB Boston College
9 Cincinnati Bengals Sedrick Ellis, DT USC
10 New Orleans Saints Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB Tennessee St.
11 Buffalo Bills *Derrick Harvey, DE Florida
12 Denver Broncos Keith Rivers, LB USC
13 Carolina Panthers *Ryan Clady, OT Boise St.
14 Chicago Bears Chris Williams, OT Vanderbilt
15 Detroit Lions *Rashard Mendenhall, RB Illinois
16 Arizona Cardinals Leodis McKelvin, CB Troy
17 Minnesota Vikings *Phillip Merling, DE Clemson
18 Houston Texans *Jonathan Stewart, RB Oregon
19 Philadelphia Eagles Jeff Otah, OT Pittsburgh
20 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Mike Jenkins, CB South Florida
21 Washington Redskins *Devin Thomas, WR Michigan St.
22 Dallas Cowboys (from CLE) *Felix Jones, RB Arkansas
23 Pittsburgh Steelers Kentwan Balmer, DT North Carolina
24 Tennessee Titans *DeSean Jackson, WR California
25 Seattle Seahawks Dustin Keller, TE Purdue
26 Jacksonville Jaguars Lawrence Jackson, DE USC
27 San Diego Chargers Gosder Cherilus, OT Boston College
28 Dallas Cowboys *Justin King, CB Penn St.
29 San Francisco 49ers (from IND) *Jerod Mayo, LB Tennessee
30 Green Bay Packers *Brandon Flowers, CB Virginia Tech
31 New England Patriots Forfeited pick
32 New York Giants Tyrell Johnson, S Arkansas St.
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
neither calais or kp in the first round
jesus
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
i like this site
they do a 3 round projection and have been pretty good over the years
http://www.gbnreport.com/3-roundprojection.html
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I'm liking what Mel has to say about Tennessee! I would love to have DeSean Jackson! He SHOULD make a good WR plus a great KR and PR
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VictorY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm liking what Mel has to say about Tennessee! I would love to have DeSean Jackson! He SHOULD make a good WR plus a great KR and PR</div></div>
desan jackson is sick.....i just dont see him going in the first round
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I do!!! Plus Tennessee needs some WR, KR and PR!!! He'd be a great fit
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
mel kiper is a bloomin moron
no way talib goes 7th when mike jenkins goes 20th
talib is slow
im huge on talib, hes a playmaker and got the size, but his speed is a concern
esp. how deep this class is, when you can get a great upside in antoine cason n the second round
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Jackson had better hope he can make an impact in the KR/PR game I'm afraid. If not, hes another Peter Warrick.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I wouldn't want him.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
The dude is fast! I mean fast!!! I think he'll be just fine
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks